By Anonymous - 06/10/2011 20:35 - United States

Today, my new coworker asked if I knew her daughter. I responded yes and asked how her pregnancy was going. She didn't know her daughter was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 784
You deserved it 6 842

Same thing different taste

Comments

clementine00 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

yeah.. um her coworkers daughter IS pregnant. the mom just didnt know

MichellinMan 20

Hey dumbass, OP couldn't have known unless he saw it, or she told her.

Or the moms daughter is friends with OPs daughter, and she told her, then OPs daughter told OP, maybe because she was scared to tell her mom

12- Maybe read OP's story through once or twice again, and think really hard. You missed it. Completely.

That has to be the most thumbs down I have ever seen.

OP didn't ASSUME her coworker's daughter was pregnant, OP assumed her coworker KNEW about the pregnancy. Your comment is irrelevant to the FML.

ArielTheMermaid 17

73-nah, I saw a comment with 240 thumbs down. Lol

bjulialynn 0

they didn't assume the daughter was pregnant, they knew, but obviously the daughter had not told their mother yet.

Wow. Read the fml over before YOU assume something.

oops_im_fucked 8

Try re-reading this FML about 2-3 times.

To everyone saying reread the FML, earlier it was worded differently and more confusing.

no it wasn't? the last part said "she didn't know she was pregnant", but it's still obvious and doesn't explain this idiot's comment

Assuming makes an ass out of u and me :) the OP didn't assume, but you sure did.

80, I've seen a comment with -4500+ votes

Time to apologise. Say "Oh, my bad. So she got the abortion after all?"

ThatLooksSticky 16
jess_isamess 5

That baked potato looks delicious...

himynameiskrista 0

That was from Family Guy! xD hah. Made my day :)

It's as if you have to have a direct link to people's brain stems these days. You either assume the mother knew, which is reasonable, or you assume she doesn't, in which case you kind of have to wonder what kind of person the daughter is. If her daughter was so hell bent on it being a secret, she should've told OP that when OP found out. Daughter's an idiot, let's move along.

mgsoloist 14

Exactly. Why wouldn't someone keep that from their parents? My mom would be the second to know. Like she's gonna be able to hide that for 9 months...

Some women have managed to do that, though...

chickenwalrus 14

"I Didn't Know My Daughter Was Pregnant"

doesn't it depend on how old the daughter is?