By epistaxis - 29/01/2009 02:31 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my nephew asked me how babies are made. I thought he'd had this chat with his mom, but I went in to it again. After a 20 minute 'discussion', he says "So what about the good stuff - get to the blowjobs and the lesbians." He's 11. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 714
You deserved it 3 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OH my god, this just made my day! What's the world coming to?

teethingtom 0

Tell your nephew I need my penthouse back

Comments

Just say, "You can't make babies with ********. Lesbians, on the other hand, need to go to the sperm bank. Or they can use a friend's sperm. Then there is the annoying red tape that comes with the legal guardianship and what rights the mother's partner has in the baby's life. It's really a complicated process, but if you have the time, I can explain it to you."

tpark7 0

Nowadays, younger kids are getting more perverted. I knew someone who, was 11 at the time, was watching GGW. Also, there's these groups of 9 or 10 year olds, and they are so ******* perverted. I was never like that at that age.

Ima_dino_rawr 0
2good4you 0

wtf you guys are retarded kids these days find out about sex at grade 1 most people find out about ******** and lesbos around your nephews age, chill, ur life is fine!!!

kids these days are perverted. i worry about humanity's future

sammyg 0

lol i don't know what is more depressing that an 11 year old wants to hear about blow jobs and lesbians from his aunt. or that he thinks that is how babies are made.

The "where do baby's come from?" line was just a setup to get to the good stuff

jrpm 0

sounds like a sex offender in the making

jdkfgkjdfb 0

You haven't been to any middle schools recently, have you? 5th graders—11th graders or so are the most sick-minded people.

Kids just want to know everything when they're young.