By mynameislor - 09/02/2010 14:26 - Canada

Today, my mum was saying she needs to gain weight because she was underweight according to her doctor. She then said she's going to eat like me in order to gain more weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 230
You deserved it 7 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have some pride, (grow a backbone :/), it's just how you are. Don't be ashamed, if you are, just change. (:

once again a girl taking somthing in the wrong context, did she callu fat?? I didn't see it, she just implied u rather eat alot or eat unhealthy learn to hear and don't always asume peopleean something other than what they actually say. it will make life alot easier.

Comments

ROFLsyrup 0

That doesn't mean you're fat. You prolly just eat a lot, or eat unhealthily. I almost never stop eating and I'm still pretty skinny. But, you're prolly fat and that's why you view this as an FML. If you aren't...quit whining. =]

she could just mean you have a healthy diet. if a doctor advises you to gain weight they don't tell you to go from a eat hardly anything diet to binge on ice cream and cookies, they say to do it gradually. often underweight people are under nourished (especially if they're bad enough to need to see the doctor about it) and eating ice cream and junk food won't help that at all, they need nutritionally balanced diets.

That doesn't mean your overweight. That just mean that you eat more then your underweight mother.

I agree. It's nice to see someone with common sense here on FML.

haha and we all know we dont see that very often! and stop complaining thats not a fmy or a ydi cuz NOTHING HAPPENED

onceuponapenis 0

not if you live in england...dick.

AngryNinja 1

the chinese would agree with you.

AngryNinja 1

WTF. my comment wasn't supposed to be here. -.-

I don't think it means she called you fat. Assuming your young, you probably have a much faster metabolism, thus you can eat more without gaining weight. Eating a lot doesn't mean you are fat.

They eat brain cells. Why else would we have millions of retards walking around on a daily basis?

Ajjas013 6

1. Because they're too busy smashing paper balls into their heads. 2. Or their mom just had a big ****** and they just fell out during birth and hit the corner of the bed. 3. Or they tried to escape the confines of the evil crib and fell over the other side into a big batch of cookie dough ice cream. Stupidity falls under those three categories.