By unacceptable - 04/06/2012 15:02 - Australia

Today, my mum thought it was perfectly acceptable to post a status on Facebook about how well she is healing up after her hemorrhoid surgery, and tag me in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 302
You deserved it 2 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iMISFIT 0

It's not official till its Facebook official.

When a parent has a Facebook you know it won't end well...

Comments

pfclunchbox005 1

Hahah that's just too funny. Sucks. But funny

pfclunchbox005 1

I don't know. But I know I like your picture !

Pallywhack 4

You came out of her years ago; and now the hemorrhoid is no longer in her body. Your mother is calling you a hemorrhoid.

rj33445 4

Show she cares to tag u in somethin

Parents on Facebook always make for awkward situations. You should really change your privacy settings so that it asks you to accept or deny tags before they are able to be shown.

I didn't know that you could change that!!

I must know how you change that privacy setting!!! Please tell!

Just click through your privacy settings. It's somewhere in there. It's not even hidden. I believe there is a row that says 'pictures, tags,' etc and it gives you a choice of whether you want to be notified to approve or disprove tags before they are posted.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Well....at least she's healing! Be supportive :)

mhopper 13

At least she didn't post pictures of it!

rcgirl2 11

If you don't want to be tagged, untag yourself. Common sense.

that's true. but maybe she's one of those people that only logs in every couple days and everyone would have already seen by the time she find out.

oh wow, i feel stupid! nevermind haha.