By Anonymous - 03/11/2010 18:10 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum and I decided to go on a hike. Beforehand we left my car at the end of the trail and took my mums car to the beginning. After 4 hours we arrived at my car. I had left my keys in mums car. It was a long walk back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 379
You deserved it 29 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This wouldn't have been a problem if you'd remembered to bring your emergency jetpacks.

Comments

That's what you get for hiking with a mum. Personally, I prefer hiking with chrysanthemums, hydrangeas, or snapdragons, or... Oh, OP is British. Nevermind. Stupid Brits and your stupid British colloquialisms.

Table - of course it was rude. It was also completely tongue-in-cheek.

Now that was funny right there!! I don't care who ya are!

ohthebloodygore 16

121, you're not being serious, right? You're an idiot.

my buddy did that to me one time only we floated down a rive and were not equipped to walk that far. you deserve it.

DevianceIsBliss 0

I'm assuming you meant h8. Sorry, h8r's gonna h8.

DevianceIsBliss 0

Or should I say, h9's gonna h9?

Canadians aren't generally from the United Kingdom. Or, at least, that's what I was taught.

ohthebloodygore 16

21, you do know you spelt mum wrong, right?

joolz_au 2

actually 21, you know you spelled mum wrong! ever wonder why the call it the English language??

Colour, Programme, Aeroplane. I'm an American, and even I can spell things correctly.

ClubsBreakHearts 2

Docbastard, your rules are amazing. they made me laugh because they are all so true :)

Finally! Somebody used the correct "you're"!

HeaRTs_Girl 0

Dumbass, this was an FML a long-ass time ago, just worded differently. Nice try.

This would be considered a GMH in my books if you were American.