By Anonymous - 03/06/2018 01:30

Today, my mother knocked on the door of my room at 7am. I am currently over 300 miles from home, on a vacation to get away from my overbearing family. I told none of them where I was going. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 942
You deserved it 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

does she have a locator on your phone or something?

boopingsnoot 24

Comments

Check out /r/justnomil or justnofamily on reddit if you want to vent.

Your helicopter mom may have powers granted by the devil himself... to test our theory you need to quickly buy a plane ticket to Asia (I recommend Mongolia). While you are hanging with the Mongols, you can warn them about the monster known as "mom" and see how long it takes her to track you down with her devil granted powers. Once you check in with the time it took her, we will plot our next move. Agent jpn signing out

Lobby_Bee 17

Wow. Your mom can track a person better than the US military.

indienerdgirl 27

I assume you're an adult and if your family is that over bearing change everything. Make a new email address, change phone numbers, block their numbers on your new phone at least at first, if you have any sort of social media change those passwords and make everything private as well as delete and block them if they're on your page. Wherever you work of your management is cool let them know you don't need them around at work and if worse comes to worse a restraining order. You deserve to live your life with our them hovering over you.

Interior. Middle of the Night. It's raining outside. "S U R P R I S E !" *Horror film-esque entrance with lightning, dramatic music and a bloody smile illuminated on the mother's face*

That's stalking. I don't care who's doing it, it's still stalking, and nobody should have to put up with being stalked. She's an obsessive, creepy POS and OP should move far away, then move a couple more times to throw the psycho off the trail, change names, move a couple more times... Then finally, aahhhh, peace and privacy! (Source: had to do this to ditch father)

How'd she find you? Did you Facebook details of your vacation? And how did she get your room number? No hotel I know of will give out room numbers without the guest's permission.