By Joanne - 24/02/2012 13:26 - Australia

Today, my mother-in-law thought it would be appropriate to give my five-year-old daughter some bedclothes with the Playboy logo all over them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 251
You deserved it 3 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vdjones 0

Worse that Playboy found it appropriate to make things for 5 year old.

Comments

vdjones 0

Worse that Playboy found it appropriate to make things for 5 year old.

Lizza330 28

It dosen't say that they were made for kids. it's probibly marketed to young adults, but the mother-in-law thought they were cute or something. The little girl's bed is probibly a twin size, insted of a little todler bed. So that's why the sheets fit. At least that's how I read the FML. But I could be completly wrong.

I thought that was the case until I realised it said clothes not sheets.

SeedlessMe 13

Well, okay- it would appear obvious now that this lady is talking about bed sheets. But before you go blaming the dumbing-down of the USA here, just know that we do, in fact sometimes refer to pajamas as 'bedclothes' (however, it is pronounced more like 'clothing' than 'cloth'.) Just throwing that out there :)

I'm pretty liberal when it comes to sex. But I have spent many years being weirded out by Playboy marketing stuff like bedclothes, stationery, hairbrushes, clothing et cetera to little kids. I'm a little leery of the whole concept of 'Playboy Bunnies' too, but that's another matter.

Bed clothes in Australia are pajamas, not sheets.

daisyismydog 3

I see that your mother-in-law is a great influence...

leogirl95 12

Be proud, OP, someday your daughter will show up in Playboy

jeob1992 8

13 yrs Till we see OP's daughter.....

Maybe she doesn't realize what Playboy is? Just sayin.

Zoh_Aubrey 8

I'm pretty sure OP's kid will think "Oh, pretty bunnies!" and not think "hot blonde centerfolds". It's like giving a her a Victoria Secrets' PINK shirt. If all it says is PINK, they won't know.

If you let her wear them now, you won't be able to say no when she's 13.

HannahWho 8

Um... its sheets. Bedclothes are sheets for your bed.