By Anonymous - 30/11/2013 16:09 - United States - Deer Park

Today, my mother in-law made dessert. It was a beautiful chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, and every other thing had chocolate in it. I'm deathly allergic to chocolate and she knows this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 681
You deserved it 3 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Every desert was chocolate? I'll be right back, I have a trip to the Sahara scheduled.

Comments

Well that sucks. She must not care for you very much. You should make something that she doesn't like the next time you have her over! Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold

This is totally going to be the new "Monster-in-Law"

I'm guessing that the MiL didn't inform OP that everything would be chocolate, and that OP should bring their own dessert.

Jarthur14 2
mandafager 32

She made desert? Are you sure she didn't make dessert?

Lots of sand/rock, very little rainfall, hot days/cold nights, etc. That only applies to a hot desert, though. For cold deserts(Antarctica, Gobi, etc.), you need, rock, snow, very little rainfall, and cold days and very cold nights. *woosh* Hey, what was that?

then don't eat the chocolate? I don't see too much of a problem here- though I guess if you kiss your boyfriend after, you might blow up like a balloon!

My bf is allergic to peanuts so just to be on the safe side, I totally cut them out of my life just to be safe so I don't slip up and kill him.

Sweetpea22 14

Or...OP will go into anaphylactic shock and die

cryssycakesx3 22

"Today my wife died. How you ask? Chocolate. FML."

cryssycakesx3 22

my thought exactly 20. for some reason it's a pity party for OP...

Sweetpea22 14

Are you naturally this stupid? Anaphylaxis can kill someone.

She sounds like such a joy to be around.

luckyone365 7

It's dessert not desert. God, what happened to the English language?

Actually English did not originally have standardized spellings. What happened? It was changed. Shame that the new system allows for assholes like you to flip out every time a mistake is made. Heaven forbid!

chocolatefrog28 29

All those "death by chocolate" recipes she has lying around take on a whole new meaning, eh?