By Anonymous - 15/10/2010 22:52 - United States

Today, my mother gave me an early Christmas present; a Bissell mop so I can "do a better job" when I "clean her floors". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 012
You deserved it 3 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aliaysleighbasic 0

get her some laundry detergent and an iron and give her the same crap reasoning back about taking care of your clothes... people don't like it when the tables are turned back at em.

Comments

The quotes made this FML sound very incesty...

Lol it does! and they're not even done correctly.

amazinemo578 4
perdix 29

Tell her where you'd like to insert the other end of the mop.

aliaysleighbasic 0

get her some laundry detergent and an iron and give her the same crap reasoning back about taking care of your clothes... people don't like it when the tables are turned back at em.

sallen0046 4

Is "clean her floors" a euphemism for something in appropriate? If not, you really shouldn't have put the phrase in quotations, it makes it sound wrong. Instead of appreciating a gift, you chose to complain about it. I wouldn't get you anything better either.

PiiMPiiN_DA_H03Z 0
gibby1235 6

Another mother who thinks giving birth to a daughter is the equivalent of giving birth to a slave. Been there, done that. Run, run, RUN out of there ASAP if you are living with her or you will spend the rest of your life as her servant. If you are not living with her, take that Bissell mop and tell her to shove it up her ass. And FYI to questioners, the OP was using the quotation marks to denote direct quotes. Those of you who don't see why this gift is a problem, please give me your addresses. I will be glad to buy you all Bissell mops so you can come to my house and clean my floors for me. Can you see why it's a shitty gift now? A gift is supposed to be something to please the recipient, not something that's really for the giver or in this case, for the recipient to use in the service of the giver.

If she was denoting direct quotes, she did it wrong... Who is this 3rd party and why must her floors be so clean? :0

FFML_314 11

If OP spends the rest of her life as her mothers servant, it's her own damn fault. It was an inconsiderate gift, yes, but Christmas isn't for months, so I'm doubting that's all OP will receive. I'm going to take this one as a joke.

Sorry for you OP. Sound's like my friend and her stepmom. Except the stepmom slapped my friend across the face when laundry wasn't done to her satisfaction.