By katt_is_here - 06/10/2013 05:51 - United States - Greeley

Spicy
Today, my mother came over to my apartment for a surprise visit. It wasn't until after she left that I realized that I left a half empty bottle of adult toy cleaner on the counter in the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 831
You deserved it 15 103

katt_is_here tells us more.

OP here! To answer some questions: 1) The bottle...well, it's pretty damn obvious what it is considering it has GIANT letters on it that say "Anti-Bacterial Toy Cleaner" next to a image of a girl dancing with a giant ***** like a stripper pole. If she did see it, it is more than obvious what it is used for. 2) Soap can damage some toys so it's better to get a cleaner specifically designed for the items you are cleaning. You wouldn't wash your windows with oven cleaner, for example. 3) I guess some people missed where I said "SURPRISE" visit. As in I wasn't expecting her. As in there is A LOT of things I would have done to prepare had I known she was coming. I'm not messy, but most people clean their place better when they are expecting company, no? 4) I pay my own bills. This apartment is no more hers than my toys are. Either way, I thought it was a funny and somewhat embarrassing story to share. Have a good one!

Top comments

At least you're sanitary. It's better than not cleaning them at all.

Well at least she didn't call you out and make it awkward

Comments

At least you keep things clean you dirty girl.

At least she didn't find the actual toys.

Hey it could of been worse..she could have shot you and then raped your dog

TheDrifter 23

It's just toy cleaner. Leaving your collection of whips and pony suits out would have been a far more embarrassing explanation.

YDI: put it away next time..you never know who may come over.

It's her own damn house! If somebody has a problem with it they can ignore it or get the **** out!

"Adult toy cleaner"? Now that's a pro! I just use good old soap and water. :P

Many toys are made of materials that can degrade or become damaged with soap. Depending on her collection, she may need special cleaners to keep herself safe.

Well, given you have your own home, I assume you're old and mature enough to have whatever you want and not be judged for it. If your mother has a problem with that, there's a door for a reason.

FlawlessSin 5

many believe masturbation is a natural part of life, it's highly likely that your mother had the sames views and just doesn't care.

It's possible she didn't even notice, especially if it looks similar to other bottles on the counter.

Exactly, I doubt the label would have a picture of a giant ***** on it! :P

Actually, and I know it was after you two commented, but it did XD