By Trey Deluna - 03/12/2010 17:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother asked me to drill a hole in one of the studs in her ceiling. Finding it a little odd, I asked her about it. It turns out she's installing the sex swing her boyfriend bought her, and I got to help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 538
You deserved it 3 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it's always nice to be helpful... even if it does scar you for life.

Comments

Why doesn't the boyfriend install it over the son? Wouldn't that make more sense? Feels disrespectful to ask a son to do it. Maybe it's just me.

I agree with you...there is some disrespect...

muchagente 5

just shut up and help your mother when she needs you.

What? Her boyfriend could not hang the swing? He must be handy in other ways.

Hey, those swings are fun :) let your mom enjoy it in peace!!

Yurt? Yuri? Whats that apostrophe doing? Oh, you stole it from me, I see.

Happily married and pregnant! And yes, I do have an enjoyable sex life! Is that suppose to upset me?

happily married because of being pregnant lol i feel bad for kids that age.

shoulda not asked lol Honestly what is the big deal? So your mom has an active sex life, be grateful she found someone who made her happy

May I ask what the boyfriend was doing on the ceiling? And how many other men were up there? Why would the mother would want a hole drilled in him? Is his anus not enough for her strap-on?

So did the OP have to use a stud detector to find the boyfriend?

xspaniardx 3

HAHA I love your comments DocBastard! In always looking forward to reading them! They make me LOL literally every time I read them! Keep 'em coming! 8)

So that means.... *Fails to understand statement*

goldiefox 0

Ahhh no! Doc messed up! "why would the mother would..." :( Doc your still my favorite person to comment! ;)

Extra! Extra! Read all about it. I'm human. :( Oh, and thanks. :)

Like an inheritance. "Take a good look at it, son. One day, this, and all my vibrators, straps, gags, whips, leashes, cuffs, strap-ons, ******, and butt plugs will all be yours."