By Anonymous - 25/02/2013 16:14 - United States

Today, my mom tried to convince my dad that I was a lesbian. Why? Because she was bored. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 670
You deserved it 3 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would highly advise you to go along with it. That way when you bring a boy home, they'll think you're just friends and won't mind you having a "sleepover".

Comments

Convince your dad that your mom is cheating on him.

Lionesse 15

Now tell me, how would that help anything? I get that the OP might be upset that her Mom is saying stuff about her sexuality but you really don't have to overstep your boundaries and potentially wreck a marriage. Now that won't help anyone.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. You're a cold penguin ;)

generalasskicker 12

That's why you blind everyone else first then they can't see to blind you

16-it's only a suggestion if OP is bored. It's her decision to do it or not. I doubt I'll influence her.

vadaaa 11

You called me a lesbian, so I'm gonna ruin your marriage! Aw yeah!

You could have provided her with some other form of entertainment

Hereby supporting that lesbian accusation. Yes, good idea.

You know, if your mother is really that bored, it's possible to buy a beginner's descant recorder for about £5. A novice tunebook isn't much more. It depends on whether you favour the potential for horrible screeching noises or having your mother tell progressively bizarre falsehoods about you.

I don't really see the problem aside from the fact your mom is rather immature, just blow it off

"The fact your mom is rather immature" is, by definition, a rather big problem. It's supposed to be the other way around.

upallnight11 19
vadaaa 11

It's okay OP. There's an ongoing joke in my family that I'm a lesbian. It doesn't bother me, and it shouldn't bother you (unless your dad is homophobic, which doesn't seem likely because your mother probably wouldn't tell him that knowing that he would hate or not like you for it)