By Anonymous - 22/05/2013 17:10 - United States - Pomona

Today, my mom took me to a bar to cheer me up after being dumped. Two cute guys around my age kept looking over at us the whole night. When I told my mom, she said she was going to get them to come talk to me. Instead, she ended up leaving with both of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 997
You deserved it 5 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33
Poppy8127 15

Comments

goodoldave 17

OP, clearly your mom's throwing down a challenge for you. Drink up, pull yourself together and show your mom how it's really done!!!

What are you implying her to do.... Leave with three guys?

RedPillSucks 31

A plumper, a furry, a little and you, OP, doing an Alabama hot pocket, a dirty Sanchez, and every sex act from "50 Shades of Gray" should top your mom nicely!

Your mum was really in the wrong. You should give me her number so I can erm... Tell her off! That's it. Yeah give me her number and I will let her have it...

Catch a fish for a man and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for life. If you let your mom do the fishing for you don't expect to always get fed.

FMLephant 2

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life. Learn how to flirt.

Your mum is like the female version of Barney Stinson.

ur mom obviously has no issue with dp. u could learn from her

Hmm, should I make a yo mama joke? Nah, too easy.

perdix 29

No one here is good at math! Mom is going to have a foursome. We all forgot about Dad! Of course, maybe he just holds the camera.