By Noname - 12/03/2009 11:24 - New Zealand

Spicy
Today, my mom told my boyfriend all about how she had to be a parent volunteer when I was in kindergarten. Apparently I used to masturbate in class by rubbing myself against the edges of chairs and tables. The teacher thought it would be best if my mom was there to make me stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 157 230
You deserved it 18 038

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LittleMissMack 0

Parents tell embarrassing stories... it happens. I'm sure he's not going to freak out or anything. Maybe he'll think its funny and like you even more because you're obviously a highly sexual individual. =)

That is ******* hilarious... in a pedobear kinda way...

Comments

Nickodemus 0

Books4Me, u don't know? That's just an anonymous post. Also, OP, if ur bf ever brings it up, just tell him ur mom made the whole thing up and u would appreciate it if he would forget about such a stupid story, and the whole time u tell him this, start rubbin up on HIM.

@10 lol nonoame is just a person who has chosen for their profile to be hidden (normally cuz they are posting an embarrassing story and dont want people to know who they are lol that awesome my cousins used to do that with the water jets in the pool they have (made me lol but they dont get wats wrong with wat their doing)

C_Hans 0

That is completely normal for a young girl of that age.

greenfairy_fml 0

hahaha. I used to do that when I was really little too, it's normal. At least now your boyfriend knows you have a healthy sex drive?

that was awesome i couldnt stop my self laughin for about 20min. i would be tempted to get revenge on ure mum for tellin ure bf that tho

That's totally embarrassing, but totally normal as well. My mum could tell you similar stories about me or most girls that age, I'm sure. XD.

wrestler_fml 0

just explain to your boyfriend that alot of girls do it. If you have to, show him this post! Haha he'll have to believe you then.