By exnotwelcome19 - 02/05/2011 01:05 - United States

Today, my mom told my abusive ex-boyfriend, whom I broke up with 5 days ago, that he is always welcome at my house. She "misses him". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 360
You deserved it 3 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does she even know he abuses you? If she does then yeah, FYL big time, if not, then you should probably tell her.

Sounds like you need to break up with your mom, too.

Comments

get a new boyfriend who will protect you :)

That would be an incredibly stupid thing to do.

emariebake 0

shouldn't need a date to protect you in your own home.

perradize 0

Bitch slap her &'d as you run away tell her: Now you see how I feel when he's around! Fyl though

OneLittleAdditio 9

lol that actually is pretty smart! :]

What does "&'d" mean?! The ampersand (& <--- that guy right there) already means "and". So...WTF?

Scalabrine44 0

people are stupid and don't know how things work... just ignore they're ignorance ;)

Scalabrine44 0

*their... dammit now I sound stupid :(

sometimes when on mobile things like brackets, apostrophe's etc show up weird. it has happened to me a few times when updating facebook from my phone the odd time I do it. that or she's just a stupid bitch...

^^^ and that is exactly why you never mess with a black woman

bmboente15 0

Is that how you treat your mother? Bitch.

Heather_x0x0 6

does your mom even know you're being abused by your bf? actually...why would your mom miss your bf? that's a little weird..

cptmorgan15 2

She can't get the D if he's not around.

kinga08 0

I get the feeling that OP's mom doesn't know that her ex-boyfriend is abusive. No mother in her right mind, no matter how whacked in the head she can be, would want to be within an arms length of someone that harmed their child. Girls tend to protect their significant others by not telling their parents certain things about them, even if they are abusive, to preserve the impression their parents have of that person. Do I agree with it? No, but love makes people do stupid things. As for the mom missing him, I get it because my mom and my boyfriend get along really well. Whenever he hasn't been over for a while, she asks where he's been and demands he come over for dinner or something. Not in a nasty, perverted way, but my mom just enjoys his company and wants to make him feel welcome.

and she enjoys when tht significant other makes u feel good. makes the mom feel rite

And I wouldn't be surprised if you found leather whips and handcuffs in your Mum's bedroom.

Predental 5

wwaaaaattttttt!? bet u didn expect that

If your mom doesn't know about the abuse, you need to tell her. If she does know, and you have no other place to live, then get a restraining order on yout ex. Best of luck; I hope it works out.

maybe she doesn't know you should probably tell

wtf?!? your dad around? tell him to talk some sense into her or have him around at all times. lady is crazy!