By virginmary - 06/12/2009 08:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom told me that I am going to end up getting myself pregnant. I am 21 and a virgin. She continued to yell at me and call me a liar all night. I don't know which is worse, being a 21 year old virgin or my mother accusing me of lying about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 548
You deserved it 3 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I'm a 23 year old virgin. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. :)

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, seriously. you'll be glad you kept it when you meet the special one for you(:

Comments

So go get laid. its not like the longer you have it the better it is.

Reyo 2

Yeah! Who cares about avoiding STDs and unwanted pregnancies. OP, you should listen to this man and have sex with as many diseased men as you can. They say they're clean? Pshh good enough. Open up and let 'em in. After all, "It's not like the longer you have it, the better it is." We'll forget about the concept of delayed gratification since sex is a NECESSITY for things like being cool and popular. (/sarcasm...dumbass)

Rayo, just because you were raped and left in a dumpster to die as a child doesn't mean you should try and scare all the virgins away from sex. Now i'm not advocating that the OP go out and lose it to some random guy on the street, but you seem to think that's what she'll do. There's a big difference from losing your virginity and becoming a **** who forgets about protection.

jiequals3, Reyo's tone was derived from the way the comment Reyo was replying to was worded, from which can easily be inferred that the commenter's intent was to encourage her to go out and **** the first man that passes as soon as possible.

themixedt4pe 0

Your mother accusing you of lying is a lot worse. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin (even at 21), and your mom should believe you when you tell her you're not going to be a mother anytime soon. It's alright though, you know what you're doing with your body even if your mother doesn't believe you. Even so, FYL indeed.

I don't know why you need to be ashamed when you're a virgin and 21. There's nothing wrong with it, and you're still young! Your mom is being crazy. Just ignore her.

i lost my virginity awhile ago and im only 17. get a boyfriend.

Not everyone is born to be a ****. You know, some people can keep their legs shut, even with a boyfriend, as some people have self respect and common sense and... *gasp* morals!

Mulada 0

Yay, you can open your legs! Not a lot of people can do that, you know.

becuase the person who wrote the above comment lost their virginity, why does it make them a **** with no morals? shut the **** up you self righteous bastards.

The__Redneck 7

Despite the delusions of those who base their existence on whether or not they've convinced someone to have sex with them (as if that were difficult in this day and age!), there is nothing at all wrong with not sleeping around. In fact, you deserve to be congratulated.

Take it easy . I am 22now and I even don't have a girlfriend ever. FOL

Fun Fact: The worlds youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

lol, I already knew that ;)... It's pretty ****** up

NotEven 0

Actually there was a 6 year old girl who gave birth. I believe she was in Peru but not sure.

actually the world's youngest mother wa called lina medina, she gave birth in 1939 aged 5 years 8 monhs old.

The world's youngest MOTHER was Lina, but the youngest mother AND FATHER were the Chinese pair. In many past cultures it was normal for younger people to have sex and get pregnant, but generally they were also married and running a household. They had all the responsibilities of an adult and were expected to act like adults - it's not comparable to Western society today where we have a stage between childhood and adulthood.

I'm 20 and I'm not ashamed of being a virgin. I actually couldn't care less about losing it either. Even if I was with someone my whole life I'd be fine without it.

That's because you have no clue what you're missing out on.

you've either had a bad experience or none at all

Or, you know, maybe they have a different view of sexuality than you do. It's tough being an asexual in a sexual society.

there's nothing wrong about being a virgin. u shouldn't be ashamed. but just a word of warning...once u pop, u can't stop...

perdix 29

That's like the slogan for lays, oops, I mean Lay's. Something about betcha can't do just one?

You have a point. I had high ideas of sex, before I lost my virginity at 17 to my boyfriend of 2 years. Then he ****** me up mentally, and I got with another guy, and eventually had sex with him- even though I really shouldn't have, even though we'd been together a while, I knew we weren't right and I only dated him and felt that I loved him, because he gave me attention and affection that I craved after the guy before him made me feel like shit. And now I'm with another guy. and I don't regret having sex with him... but I did do it really quickly because, well, I'm used to it and want it, and because it just doesn't mean as much to me anymore. I still wouldn't have sex with someone I don't love, but... it's different. and, in a way, I wish I had made some better choices.

Well, Once You Pop, You Can't Stop is Pringles. But, yes, Lay's is "betcha you can't eat just one." .

perdix 29

I don't know which is the worse part, but the fun part is for you to go out and get laid. Then tell your mom you did it to make her feel right. It would be best if you could arrange it to get caught in the act. Moms hate to be wrong.

boatkicker 4

Definitely worse that she accused you of lying. Being a virgin, not bad at all. Being accused of lying sucks in general, and the frequent pregnancy warnings (I'm assuming they're frequent, based on the fact that I used to get them all the time) get really annoying.