By happiestturtle - 08/06/2016 15:21 - United States - Chicago

Today, my mom thought the best way to stop me from taking people to my room was by changing my wallpaper into a nursery-themed one. Now I get to see bunnies, letter blocks and teddy bears all day long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 978
You deserved it 1 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's obviously getting ready for the possible baby!

It's okay. Wear your diapers and suck on your pacifier like a good little OP. Just wait until you can use the potty like a big kid!

Comments

I guess it depends how old you are and if it's boys you're taking in. My parents didn't let us have boys in our room until we were 16 and had to keep the door open. If you're 18 maybe it's time to find your own place? or maybe she just wants to spend time with you OP.

My parents wouldn't allow us to have boys in our rooms EVER, even with the door opened and no matter how old we were. I don't think that's really the right way to go about it, but it happens.

TheMathMajor- Letting us have them in our rooms with the door wide open wasn't the way? I suppose not for some but my parents were extremely open to letting us do what we please (we knew our boundaries without being told) that we didn't do anything we shouldn't have for the most part, they gave us so much freedom we chose not to do the wrong things. So for some it does, some it doesn't. I understand everyone is different.

Nyattack 14

I suspect the term "people" was used specifically to refer to boys and girls alike. Little hint : not everybody's straight !

@50 Obviously people don't have to be straight, doesn't mean my mind jumps straight to that so the majority(from where I'm from) at that young of age as she sounds is usually still straight or act as though. But, also I mentioned her mom may want to see her more considering she said PEOPLE, meaning she has girls up there too.

Well, she did accomplish her goal at least

courtzzz23 17

keep bringing people in to your room and you'll need that wallpaper for a nursery

devans00 14

OP, you could always move out.

purplepong 14

How many people have you took to your room?

Please tell me you're quoting a certain video game at the end of your post.

GuiltyEren 11

Sorry it's not what you like, OP. Personally I'd love that! Lately I've been getting into the Melanie Martinez aesthetic.

so you too live in Illinois and have a mother that hates you? :/