By maggu - 11/02/2013 04:26 - Denmark

Today, my mom started referring to me as "The Bitch". When I asked her why, she said that I have always been a bitch, but I was never old enough for her to actually call me a bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 183
You deserved it 7 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What goes around comes around maybe its time she heard it too

Comments

It's so funny how bad parents will complain about the mess they raised. But fyl OP since you can't pick your parents.

I don't know... We'll be there raising a half-way decent kid then ZAM hormones. Suddenly Kafka's writing your life and you're reaching for the giant can of bug spray.

Weeell your mom's a bitch she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

Merridew 8

No matter what she says, she really loves you because you're her daughter! If you commit a suicide, she will deeply regret (not an advice).

If someone were to commit suicide over being called a bitch, I think most of the female population would be gone?

And some of the male population aswell. Fun fact, most females who chose suicide opt for the "pain free version" which is basically overdose on medication, versus the more.. Aggressive.. Violent suicide methods of man.

Lionesse 15

Why did you bring up suicide? That makes no sense. That was so off base what the OP was talking about. That's like talking about dogs and bringing up avocados.. Pointless and irrelevant...

dmoran20 27

On the bright side at least she isn't referring to you as "The *****"

Tell her that she won't be getting a good retirement home when she's old.

Thats okay. Mine calls me "Squiddy", like "Squidward", the narcissistic douche in SpongeBob-.-

The question in both cases: Is it true?

>:( how dare you insult Squidward. Prude as he may be, 'Spongebob Squarepants' is sacred beyond measure. Except Pearl. When have you ever seen a ******* whale with hair? I mean seriously? :P

^i completely agree. Squidward may be a bit snobby, but he isn't a narcissistic bitch. That's a bit harsh.

With what little information we're given it's hard to judge. She just might be right.

Your mother is the bitch and needs help

FarFromSocial 9

I'm sure she didn't do anything if her mother said she has always been a bitch just wasn't old enough to be called one just saying....

graphicstyle7 17

Yeah, my sister is like that. We love her, but she is a bitch. You may just look carefully at your behavior before you get upset. If you're honestly Not A Bitch, then Mom has issues.