By Anonymous - 20/09/2011 00:46 - United States

Today, my mom made me teach my delusional gran web browsing. I barely made it to YouTube before she sneered at me, and told me to "stop pissing about before I smash your face in." Two hours and multiple slaps later, she still doesn't get what a URL is, and I fear for my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 247
You deserved it 3 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol man, I feel ya. Old people say "kids these days" but they don't appreciate our technological savvy-ness!

Old people and modern technology never mix

Comments

Grandma don't need none of that there computer witchcraft!

alstbv12 13

Pornhub....all she needs to know

superstar429 7

your funny but pervertedd in the same tine (thumbs up) teehee

Why don't you nut up and say something? Stand up for yourself.

bibbster18 11
MrSexyPants 14

Old people make me sad. What happened to baking with your grandma? Now it's teaching your grandy's how to use Twitter.

sappy0 5

Panic! At the discoooo!! ;) love them!!

The__Redneck 7

You deserve it for one simple reason--you put up with it. The first time she threatened you, perhaps even the first time she hit you, that was an FML. Two hours and multiple slaps goes well into the realm of YDI.

Agreed. But it IS op's grandma and their mom told them to do it so I'm guessing they had no choice. I would have kicked the chair out of under her and asked politely if she's willing to learn or suffer more chair injuries. With rolling chairs you can't really prove it was pushed purposely... Plus she's delusional anyway ;)

Don't agree, if you get slapped multiple times for trying to teach your delusional grannie the computer in front of your mom for 2 hours, thats abuse. Sorry.

People deserve to get abused by authority figures because they don't stop it? REALLY? As much as you'd like to tell yourself that you would tell your grandmother to stop hitting you, I bet you wouldn't, especially if you'd grown up that way and felt pressure from both your grandmother AND your mother to continue putting up with it. It's exactly this kind of mindset that makes people not want to report or admit to being abused.

The__Redneck 7

OK, I gotta object. I see a page filled with comments that the poster should have physically attacked her grandmother (or in one case suggesting goatse!), but I get a comment moderated because I said she shouldn't put up with physical abuse? And when I click the link explaining "the rules," I get a smarmy and frankly immature link telling me that I can deal with it or screw off. Are we still allowed to click the "you deserved it" link, or do we have to vote as the admins think we should?

Well mr redneck, does anyone deserve to be abused like that for 2 hours?

The__Redneck 7

If they put up with it for two hours? Yes. Should someone be pitied if the smack their face into a wall over and over and over again? Maybe it's not a nice wall, but don't you think some of the responsibility goes to the fool who just keeps accepting it?

MrSexyPants 14

Grannies can be too controlling to leave. Anyone family older than you has more power.