By Anonymous - 19/08/2015 05:49 - United States - San Jose

Today, my mom kissed me goodbye before I went to a big job interview. I got weird looks on the way there, but I figured it was just because I look like a massive douche in formal wear. Turns out my mom had smeared lipstick all over my chin. The person who finally let me know was my interviewer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 975
You deserved it 2 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steve95401 49

You should have ducked into a bathroom before your interview for a final check of your appearance. Better luck on your next interview.

TheEpicKitten 20

Comments

That totally reminded me of the spongebob episode where his grandma kissed his forehead and everyone made fun of him. Anyone else? No?... Ok

Dude, get it together. Look in a mirror and stop being sloppy. You completely deserve it.

slutfactory 17

While I agree that OP should've done a final check in a bathroom mirror or something, I wouldn't necessarily go to the extreme of calling him sloppy just by this post.

Pinto_2015 9

That is creepy and concerning at the same time. Did you check your appearance before you went in????

corky1992 33

Obviously not since he didn't even know it was there.

olpally 32

Your mom wears ***** make up apparently.... Lol good lord!

Now we all know who's a big mama's boy. But, seriously, if you've been getting weird looks, you should've at least taken out your phone and used it as a mirror by checking yourself using selfie cam on your phone.

Well, if the interviewer is a nice guy/girl, he/she won't dwell on it too much. I can't say I blame you -- it's not as if you expected lipstick to be smeared on you.

Reminds me of that SpongeBob episode. Did you at least got cookies? Edit: multiple people beat me to it.

britbrat237 14

This reminds me of Spongebob's grandma.

How did your mom not notice after she kissed you? Did she smooch your chin then just look away and shove you out the door?