By j_Lauren - 28/01/2013 04:48 - United States

Today, my mom had the option of choosing anywhere in the world where we could go on vacation. We live in the USA and she chose to fly to Texas, rent an RV, and drive to Florida. Anywhere in the world. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 594
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hey, atleast it's a vacation.. right? not Rio or Rome but it beats sitting at home

From what I understand, Texans believe they ARE the world, so maybe she felt she had no other choice.

Comments

perdix 29

She wants to get BarBQ brisket and then go meet Pitbull. Sounds just about perfect to me ;)

If you want barbecue you go to Kansas City, not Texas.

perdix 29

#32, maybe for hickory-smoked pork ribs, but if you want mesquite-smoked beef brisket . . . Texas is the place I dearly love to be.

I think KC BBQ uses too much vinegar. I like the sweet savory of a good Austin pork butt myself I'm so hungry now...

OhhhMaryy 12

Wow, honestly that sucks. you should tell her to go out of the country, I live in the u.s too it's a beautiful place but I'm sure there are other wonderful countries to see.

I've done the opposite. I've driven from FL to TX and that long ass drive is hell! National Lampoon's Vacation had nothing compared to that road trip! :P

hiandrews69 29

My dad does the same thing, but we go from Indiana to Montana. He likes the "anas" I guess... lol, but really, it's nice to just spend time with my dad for a few weeks. Up in the mountains, away from people, and shit.

WALLY WORLD! "We'll have so much fun you'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes!"

Do a round roadtrip in Europe, you'll learn new things and meet a different culture.

That's rude,stupid to assume, and just wrong

Some people simply don't want to visit foreign countries.