By Anonymous - 14/06/2014 10:11 - United States - San Jose

Today, my mom found out that I've been having counselling behind her back for the past 4 years. I broke down in tears explaining everything. Her response was, "So you go and bitch about me behind my back?!" And she wonders why I'm depressed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 731
You deserved it 5 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The point of counciling is penting and getting better, she should be happy for you..

That's so horrible. Your mom needs to realise that you need to get yourself better so that you are able to deal with her bull.

Comments

I'm sorry op. If you need someone to talk too, inbox me

it's wise not to borrow someone else's drama. let's face it bruv, you're not qualified.

revelation11B 10

I hate it when people who are supposed to love and support you make you feel like crap, or make you feel depressed. Keep going to see that therapist OP. It will help, and don't stop just because your mom is being rude and conceited.

Well, at least you took a good step forward by getting help. It's sad that your mom is like that.

She's toxic and insecure. You're being proactive at getting in a healthier place! Good for you!

SmittyJA24 26

... not. (Your sarcastic humor is noted!)

i just realised how i spelt sounds...sorry and to who ever replied.What?

A parent's job is to be loving and supportive no matter what. Your mother obviously didn't get the memo. Have her come see me. I guarantee I'll "talk" some sense into her.

SmittyJA24 26

... and bitching about her to her face would do any good?

olpally 32

Your mom should be in counseling with you. What a cold hearted bitch. :/ she needs to learn how to be a better parent.

darlingdollie 24

Sorry, OP. My dad did the same thing. He actually forced me out of it when I need it desperately. FYL, some people just don't understand.

Maybe it's not good to have her in your life?