By the un-loved child - 28/07/2013 22:34 - United States - Salida

Today, my mom confessed to loving my "little sister" more than she loves me. My "little sister" is the family dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 679
You deserved it 3 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your mom was just kidding. If not get a cat and call it mom and declare your love to it.

Comments

Sounds like something my mom would say

Smoldering 15

I hope your mom, as well as Op's are just kidding.

I would love my dog more too if all I had to do was feed it and take it for walks. It doesn't talk back, run up bills and need to go to college either! Maybe you should start taking notes from Fido. Although I don't know how far that'll get you.

My mom says sh*t like this all the time --haha

To be fair, dogs are awesome. I think of my dogs as my babies too. But yeah, if she wasn't joking then there's no excuse for that. I hope you're not a young child because that would make it especially hard to hear. If you're an adult then tell her to go f*ck herself and to enjoy her remaining years of freedom before you dump her in a retirement home and take custody of your "little sister".

Bowwow, that's doggone arful, OP. It seems like your kinda a bitch, literally, and has chosen the runt of the litter as her alpha. Don't let it nip your heels. Howl at the moon and let her know what a shaggy dog story she's created for you to have to live with!

You try too hard in your puns. Some of them could be witty if they weren't buried amongst the rest of the terrible wordplay.

Welshite! After your unsolicited comment, I feel all welshitey!

perdix 29

Humans just can't compete with dogs. When I ask my dog if she wants to go for a walk, she jumps around like someone who hit the PowerBall. Every day! How can you help but adore such happy creatures?

Baytheshark 14

I can't imagine how sarcastically spiteful your bitch you be.

perdix 29

#32, uh, what? I don't mess with my dog by faking her out.

#32, I have never, in all my years of FML, seen someone who, with every single comment, gets a shitload of downvotes and not a single upvote. You, sir, are a fail troll.

Tell her that you love your dad better.

And she had no disgrace in saying that to you?!?!