By brokewithnocar - 21/01/2017 20:00

Today, my mom changed her mind about driving me to a job interview because she wants to attend a meeting at a church she told me she'd never go back to, full of people she hates. I can't drive because she refuses to teach me how. There's no public transportation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 919
You deserved it 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go to the church meeting and tell the people what your mom says about them. They'll run her out on a rail and she'll be free to drive you to your interview.

The power of Christ compels you... from going to that job interview

Comments

Fireant_man 6

maybe your mother is sick of doing everything for you find someone else to drive you it's not that hard

Or maybe the mother should keep true to her word.

Sorry but I'm getting the impression she is a consistent saboteur because she has control issues?

Yeah, that's pretty controlling and abusive behaviour on her part. Sounds like narcissism really. What kind of ******** parent would sabotage their child's chance at a job interview? I bet after you don't get the job because she just lied to your and said she couldn't take you, she'll then start complaining about how you have no job as it's your fault. My mother was just like that, and I finally managed to move out of her house again, and haven't responded to any of her messages since. My life since then has been pretty drama free and awesome.

Exactly what I thought. She's basically making op rely on her and continue to. Sounds extremely alarming.

Take the initiative and find somebody to teach you or teach yourself! Google & YouTube!

how would you get there for work if you got the job? Surely you can't expect your mom to drive you to work every day (although she should help teach you)

If your mother refuses to drive you to the interview, how in the world do you expect to make it to work every day?

And hoe would ya get there of you get hired?