By DontGetSlapped - 18/02/2013 00:24 - United States - Conway

Today, my mom called me a "heartless bitch" for eating the last Hot Pocket. This is coming from a woman who, just last week, faked having cancer to get out of a speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 518
You deserved it 2 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We see where her loyalties lie, with the hot pockets. Now we know for sure bitches ain't nothin but hoes and tricks.

Comments

I'd say your mom took a course in intelligence 101 but she also sounds cold and apathetic you could learn a thing or two

aly_pinay22 8

You should fake having cancer to her and see how that makes her feel.

She needs to be careful, karma can be a real bitch. Might come to find that hot pockets cause cancer.

Excuse me 24, Are you really saying that karma isn't real which is part of a (my) religion. Do not make me come over there and hit you with your own ignorance.

Ya 36- go beat him up because he doesn't believe in something you believe in. I don't believe in god. Wanna come beat me up too?

Ironically, you're right. Many hot pockets contain known carcinogens, from MSG to sodium nitrites and sodium nitrates, to disodium guanylate and disodium inosinate.

And let's not forget about all those "micro waves" you blast through it for 2 or 3 min.

46, It's one thing to say you don't believe in something. It's another to say it isn't real. It can come off as undermining and disrespectful at times to overtly denounce the existence of something somebody has faith in, rather than simply your belief in it's existence.

Although I do find it ironic that someone who believes in something often associated with pacifism is threatening violence.

It shouldn't really surprise you that she said that to you since you already know how much of a goblin she already is. At least you seem like a better person than her, that's always great.

Suaria 38

I've personally never had a hot pocket because my parents are really into healthy foods. But your mom reminds me so much of me. I would probably consider the hot pockets mine, and probably react the way she did. No one steals my food without getting me annoyed!

Those who cry wolf get what they deserve.

You have an immature, melodramatic, lying mother. Sorry. Buy a new pack. The cost is worth not having to Listen to the bitch, bitch.

Did you EVER stop to think that the Hot Pockets cured her cancer?

If anything, I think hot pockets would give you cancer...

I don't wish nothing bad onto anyone, But thats very low to fake cancer many people are dying from it its not something minor to be faking very pathetic!!

misslifeguard 7

No, OP is a bitch!! It was the LAST hot pocket! Her poor mother probably had to starve to death...