By rosmaizura - 01/10/2010 07:39 - Malaysia

Today, my mom added me on Facebook. She wrote on my wall, for the whole world to see, "Why are you swearing on the internet?! You're grounded". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 422
You deserved it 22 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha oh well.. that's why you shouldn't accept family members on fb if you dont want them to see certain things.

That's what you get for saying things on the internet you won't normally say in front of your mom.

Comments

She doesn't want you swearing on the Internet huh? Spam this on her wall: "OK mom I won't swear anymore. I promise not to type damn, hell, ass, or crap." I'd add more but I don't wanna get modded. Feel free to add in any other words you find offensive.

TahoeFMler 22

If you're a minor then you better clean it up! My daughter recieved a similar post on her wall for similar circumstances! Also you should do a quick sweep of your wall everyone you add someone! YDI!

amayasoma 19

this happened to me but I didn't get grounded. I did remove her but the thing is...she noticed and demanded I add her back or she'd kick me out. Lol. what I do is when I update my share section I block certain people from seeing it. That means all family memebers and friends of my mom.

my2centsworth 15

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understood you correctly. Are you saying that if you de-friended (or whatever the term is) your mom, she would kick you out of the house?

please learn how to talk. I don't have one

Judging by the way you talk online, you wouldn't have anyone to add if you had one.

If she's not brain-dead, she'll notice something's off.

Rule 1 of Facebook: Don't add your parents. Ever.

The only problem with not adding parents, is that it might lead them to think that their kid's upto no good/got something to hide from them.

It really depends on the parents. I'm friends with my mom and it's fine. She probably curses as much and makes as many dirty jokes as I do on facebook.

Spastastic, I did say might. I know some parents are cool with kids swearing, and don't care if they don't add them. But some do get that way.

RavenRockaFellon 0

I hate to sound like a jerk, but you deserve it. A lot of people take the internet as their personal sesspool to unload all of their potty-language into. That's all and well as long as you're willing to accept the outcome. Now, your internet social networking sites (especially one as popular as facebook) is used as another facet for others to look into your personal life. Don't post anything you would regret later or wouldn't do normally in "real" life. Fortunatley, it was just your mom and it was just foul language. Personally I think it's kinda cool/funny. Cool, because your mom is on facebook and cares enough about you to make sure you represent yourself in a better manner (for lack of any other way to put it). Funny because, well, you totally got caught by your mom. Hah! Dudette, consider an alternate "secret" account if you really want to keep family and friends seperate.

RedPillSucks 31

My son tried to do that. You can always find alternate accounts by following the trail of friends. He's also not bright enough to log off his account when he's done, so I go on there occasionally, friend my self, and post weird things to his friends just to keep him on his toes.

runepop 0

110 lmao thts just messed up lol really messed up.........y would u do tht to ur son lol

Sawm11 0

my mom constantly brags about how she has more friends than me. -_-

AngieSixx_x0 0
BrendaButt 0

YDI for accepting her request.