By scoobysnarks - 24/09/2015 11:49 - United States - Raleigh

Spicy
Today, my married life pretty much consists of punching myself in the penis until my libido goes down, since my wife has physical ailments that prevent her from even wanting to have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 054
You deserved it 3 300

scoobysnarks tells us more.

scoobysnarks 15

OP here. Look, there are LOTS of choices I *could* make, many of which have been offered here. There's nothing inherently wrong in a lot of the suggestions - they're just not suggestions I'm interested in following, honestly. I love my wife. I don't love anyone else; finding another outlet or a replacement for my beloved just isn't something I'm interested in. It's not that she's unsympathetic, necessarily, as much as it's just not something she can do or address; she has her own issues, and they're a big deal to both of us. I can't talk to her about it, because of her issues - it's just too much pressure on her, and I'm not willing to put that on her. I'd far rather bear the burden of my own problems than put them on her. Thanks for the empathy and comments.

Top comments

If that's the case have a conversation with her about whether she minds you wanking, I'm sure she won't? Hopefully she'll be flattered that you want to have sex with her even if she has no interest. Wanking isn't the same but it seems a better solution than your current one. I hope her ailment is one that will pass and you can have sex again at some point

You are an amazing husband. Hope you two get through everything ok!

Comments

There are other options, you don't have to hit yourself. I hope whatever medical issues your wife is having will pass. It must be just as hard on her as it is you that she can't have sex with her husband.

trellz17 19

why did u have to be "that guy". He's married bruh, wtf is wrong with you

It would be a dirty dick idiot that suggest some shit like that, simple ass!

Ok, she may not want sex, but does she have a Damn Toothache, too

Was thinking the same thing. Are both hands and mouth broken??

What you said: this comment What I heard: "I am literally incapable of envisioning a woman as more than a semen receptacle"

She doesn't want to have sex that pretty much means anything involving a penis doesn't make her want to

It happens! Marriage is in the good times and bad. It'll get better!

Unless she gets alzheimer's, then it got worse.

She has a physical ailment and YOU made a fml about it???? Perhaps you should keep punching yourself, yeah...

You might as well give it a name. Gwyneth Palmstroke maybe?

Maybe you should ask her to teabag and gift her a pearl necklace afterwards?