By beaten - 13/09/2009 06:17 - United States

Today, my Marine friend got back from his tour of duty overseas. We went out for drinks to celebrate his return. His own form of celebration was to pick a fight with a returning Navy SEAL and his friends. We lost. Badly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 349
You deserved it 14 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AmpulexCompressa 0

Navy SEALS are like grim reapers in training. Why would you fight them.

sakurachan04 0

That sucks, but... You DEFINITELY deserved that. You don't pick fights with a Navy SEAL unless you want to nearly die or actually die... Tell your Marine friend to grow a brain before he thinks of picking another fight.

Comments

AmpulexCompressa 0

Navy SEALS are like grim reapers in training. Why would you fight them.

greenltrn2003 0

exactly. OP should have known that SEALS are some crazy motherfuckers. basically if a bear could join the military...

Ha! I love you for the comparison! xD Epic Win!

no bears use brute force, more of a wolf or other predator that travels in a pack

SEAL's are insane I'll give you that. I even know one, but force recon marines are just as deadly if not more so. And overall the USMC is the finest branch. So it's understandable why the guy was cocky.

I meant to dislike this comment because you're wrong af.

Hey, I moderated this! Good to see it on front page.

#13: of course it's front page. it goes newest first. therefore, my fml apparently didn't get through

sakurachan04 0

That sucks, but... You DEFINITELY deserved that. You don't pick fights with a Navy SEAL unless you want to nearly die or actually die... Tell your Marine friend to grow a brain before he thinks of picking another fight.

benw2200 0

Getting beat up by any branch of the special forces is not an FML, Marine or not. Now if you guys had lost a fight with someone in the National Guard....

I've never lost to a seal, a ranger or a recon marine. Just saying. And I was your average fleet marine force marine

_THE_MASTER_ 0

IF this is real, then YDI for willingly hanging out with this unstable dumbass. the reason i say iF is that any experience I've had with people from other branches(GO ARMY) was more of a joking kind of picking fights with. anyone who is ****** with us and ISN'T in the service, though, those are the ones who get either a verbal beatdown or a physical one. just speaking from experience, not calling you a liar, per se.

chowyuk 0

I like how every1 is assuming the Marine couldn't hold his own, maybe his Panzy of a friend who is whining about losing a fight didn't hold his own

visage 0

Should have left his ass hangin... YDI for having the mentality of a 14 yr old.

chowyuk 0

Marines really don't have a right state of mind hence why we join the Marines and not one of the easy branches we like to call it a glitch