By CASH_NoMOMEY - 07/05/2015 05:12 - United States - Windsor

Today, my main source of income is finding money on the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 575
You deserved it 5 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say keep your head up. But I dont want you to miss your next payday.

Print out resumes and go around shops handing them out!

Comments

Money, it's a gas Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash..

I hope your luck turns around for you OP and that you find a job soon.

You can also make up degrees or jobs on your resume

Lets hope you're following behind Bill Gates considering it isn't worth his time to pick up a $100 he dropped.

91hayek 31

plot twist: OP is a stripper and someone was making it rain.

Alternative plot twist: OP is playing Skyrim. Joking aside, I hope their situation improves, that's no way to live your life man.

or making it hail. a la danial tosh.

apparently, people think you haven't already had the idea to go apply places. I wish you the best of luck!

Been there man, best of luck to ya! Go around stores and ask for applications :)

And your diet consists of dropped crumbs. You must love hanging around ponds, waiting for people to throw bread at the ducks.

What a crappy thing to say, shame on you!!!

No, it would be crappy for me to say he searches for cow chips.

You are what's wrong with society. Take a hike

Are you offering to pay for my hiking trip? Is this a date? Should I shove my **** down your throat?

Good one. Real original too! I would pass, but if you're really nice and you pay your boyfriend he may do that for you. Oh wait, you couldn't get anything even if you paid....

I don't get it, is the big insult calling OP a duck? What are cow chips? Is being called a duck that offensive? :)

"Apply for jobs" is not helpful advice, y'all. Considering that OP is worried because he doesn't have a job, he's probably already tried this.

and your profile picture suits your comment! :-)