By FML - 15/07/2009 14:29 - Syrian Arab Republic

Today, my long-distance boyfriend came to visit. We went to a cafe where I managed to lock myself in the toilet, breaking the key. I then had to wait for them to break down the door. I came out to applause from everyone, who had been laughing at me for 25 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 661
You deserved it 5 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

since when do u need a key for a cafe toilet? do they serve gasoline too? lol

Did you lock yourself in the bathroom? or the toilet?

Comments

Whatevers_clever 0

What does it have to do with her being in an Arab country? Way to use discrimination, genius.

and meanwhile your long distance boyfriend was making out with someone else. duh. you're a loser. he's moving on.

aaaaa12345_fml 0

that doesn't really make sense.. if you broke the key, that would mean you broke it going in, and thus would not be able to open the door to the bathroom. instead of being locked in, you would be locked out

if you make up stuff, at least make it make sense. . . . if you broke the key, wouldn't you have broken it going in? i don't know of any doors made to lock patrons in.

Maybe you have to use the key to lock the door so no one else comes in....

that was hilarious. i mean if i were your boyfriend i would love u even more for your clumsiness.

js2466 0

yesterday i walked in a bathroom with 2 stalls and i walked in the first stall and notice the turning lock was on backwards that way to lock it was on the outside the inside had a slot that you could fit something the size of a quarter in in so i pulled the door shut and noticed the slot was easy turning so i turned it. when i was done i went to open it and the lock got stuck and i couldnt open it, sat there for 15 minutes trying to cinvince my guy friend to come in and free me.

my dentist requires a key for the restroom, You only use the key to get in. Catatonicsleep said you would have to use it to keep others from opening the door, but the door would lock once its closed automaticaly, hence needing a key to get in. I hope that makes as much sense as it did in my head:)

6SiC6Magg0tKnot 0

Are you gonna have a Jihad against them all?

Whatevers_clever 0

Are you going to enlighten us with any more stupid questions that make our IQs lower?

Roseyro 0

and somehow 567 people think it was your fault...?