By Anonymous - 07/10/2014 16:06 - United States

Today, my little sister decided the best way to cheat on a test is to take someone else's test, scratch through their name in pencil, and write her name underneath. She starts high school next semester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 200
You deserved it 3 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's going places... Definitely not college, but places.

Comments

Who goes middle school one semester and high school the next?

ShadowlessSpear 21

School started... Everywhere... Maybe if it was summer school yea but I don't see that possibility

ChristianH39 30

OP could've meant next year and maybe being in college said semester instead out of habit, I've done that.

Maybe she was doing some sort of intensive program to catch up or something before starting school, but you're right, it's weird.

magicman13 9

Tell her parents she should be spanked.

I honestly am very very concerned for her future o.O

Why would she scratch through the name with a pencil when she could have just erased it? Unless the name was written in pen, but most tests are written in pencil so.

Don't you just love it when someone totally misses the point of an FML? The child is dumb. As in "How does she cross the street without getting hit" dumb. That's why she crossed out the name instead of...damn it's Hell when ya gotta 'splain 'em.

She doesn't cross it out, she scratches it out. There is a difference. And no one said you had to explain the fml's point that was all on you.

Ok, crossing it out, scratching it out...same end effect. If you have to split hairs to try and insult someone, you need to just stop. Also, any comment here is fair game, mine, yours, anyone's. Get over yourself, Princess. Life's too short to be perpetually butthurt.

tantanpanda 26

you also missed the fact that erasing wouldn't help at all. Kids write hard and dark so even if you erased it, there would still be the indenture of the other person's name. Even if the person writes light, you can still see the previous person's name. besides all this, the handwritings are completely different. I pity that little girl.

She may be starting high school but the $64.00 question... Will she finish high school?

I laughed to hard at this for some reason.

Im assuming you question how she has gotten this far in life a lot, don't you?

She might be a good looking manipulative girl. That's an option anyways.