By Anonymous - 31/01/2012 05:16 - United States

Today, my little brother went through all the artistic anatomy reference books and colored in all the nipples and penises with a bright pink sharpie. These books were from the library. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 712
You deserved it 3 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like someone has a sexually curious brother. But ya that sucks.

He is a little SOPA, censoring everything.

Comments

Sounds like someone has a sexually curious brother. But ya that sucks.

Penises should've been blue. This will bother me on some level for days.

Go through his coloring books and draw penises and nipples on parts meant to be pink.

19, If you ever see a blue one, call a doctor.

28- if I ever see a blue one it'll probably be too late for a doctor.

ThisIsMyReign 4

52 - From choking it too long. Also you'll notice hand marks. It's a sad way for a penis to go.

hellbilly205 17

They have bright pink sharpies? Haha

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

55 just gave a whole new meaning for the term 'blue balls'..

Let's hope they don't flick through when you return it.

perdix 29

Usually, the librarians take these kinds of books to the bathroom and flick the penises and nipples in private;)

those... stuff...? *drowns self in bathtub*

He is a little SOPA, censoring everything.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Uhh he's not censoring it... He's the anti-sopa

I would freak out in that situation... If they ever find out, explain what happened. Let's hope they understand it

They'll understand, but you'll still have to pay for it

True. Then let's hope they're not too expensive.

In my experience of the time I lost a library book they charge you through the ass for lost/damaged stuff...

Am I the only who finds "artistic anatomy reference books" , a strange term?

perdix 29

No, you are not alone. It's obviously a euphemism for ****.

Or... She's an Art major, and needed to reference the human body for a portrait drawing class. :/

monnanon 13

Artistic anatomy book probably refers to a book that has anatomy (skeletal and muscular) but the figures are in poses, its for helping you draw. Different from a medical reference book which helps you learn parts of the body and most hold one pose.

perdix 29

"Artistic anatomy reference books?" Yeah, right. Why don't you just look at **** on the Internet just like everyone else? I'm sure there's a "pink penis and nipple" section for you and your dirty brother, but you can find me in "MILF facials."

Clamcreepy 7

Now that's my type of shit right there. Nothing like a 40 ish milf getting a blast from the past from a young stud such as myself

I see now why your username has the word creepy in it.

perdix 29

#35. I prefer a MILF getting a blast from the present from one of her contemporaries. That's a lot less creepy, right?