By Gibbster_ - 20/06/2014 05:05 - United States - San Antonio

Today, my life is so boring that I started looking through my can of coins and sorting them out by year. The oldest coin I have is from 1963. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 816
You deserved it 8 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pshtuthinkicare 19

Well guess what; my life is so boring that I come to read FMLs of other people.

#1, no matter how many times I see it, your picture will always freak me out.

Comments

angrymexicanwee 8
KingRex 22

Try coin collecting. It's a very fun hobby that I personally enjoy. I've got coins from Australia, Canada, Mexico, and Europe and you don't necessarily have to travel. Banks can easily exchange money for little or no fee. Even pressed pennies are fun to collect :)

Have you ever considered a career as a private investigator

Honestly OP I don't see anything bad about this. At least you have something valuable in your possession and the value will increase with time.

Life is too short to be bored. Put some quarters in a homeless man's cup. Buy some seeds and plant a garden. Make a wish at a wishing well. Take a bus ride to some place you haven't seen. Buy some mouthwash and soak your contacts in it.

Bwahaha that last one made me laugh more than I should

SkyGuy32 17

Save up for a nice computer and use it for gaming. It shouldn't be that hard if you build it yourself, and I'm sure you can figure out how to do that online. It will be worth it, too, games on the PC are very fun. You can go to http://www.humbleindiebundle.com and get packs of indie games literally making your own price. And get steam, too. There are many reasons to take a PC over console, but you can look those up too because I don't have a good way to come back and check my comment for replies so I don't want to argue about PC vs. console here.

RedPillSucks 31

With OPs life, he'll probably put the one quarter that has value into some homeless persons cup. Next day, said homeless person is wearing an Armani suit.

Some year are worth alot.1994 coin goes for 6k.

Carol57 2

oh well, some days are bummer! keep putting the coins back; you never know when a rare one will show up. several years ago, I received a 1901 penny in change from McD's.

They didn't start making pennies until 1909.

That's entirely false. Look up the 1901 Indian head penny.

pokerface71 14
meli1195 31

Who said this isn't productive? OP could happen to find a valuable coin and get a lot of money. Plus there's a lot of coin collectors and it's productive for them.

Says the person who's taking the time to tell someone on FML to do something productive....

You could say... it's worthless *ba dum tss*