By Anonymous - 26/10/2012 15:20 - United States

Today, my husband was planning on getting me my favorite movie as an anniversary present; I ended up buying it. He had to give me the money and leave because he is severely arachnophobic and couldn't even pick up the box. I have to hide the movie for fear of it being destroyed. Again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 575
You deserved it 4 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C'mon people, use your head. We all know Charlotte's Web takes the cake.

Comments

daringtoride 27

Er...the thought that counts? I hope he's okay. It must be one hell of a movie.

This fml is somehow both sad, sweet, and funny. Really want to know what the movie is though...I can't think of any movies that prominently feature spiders or have them on the that are good enough to be someone's favourite movie...the best I can come up with is Charlotte's Web but she's really small and not normally on the cover...

I did also think Eight Legged Freaks but I don't really think it's good enough to be a 'fave movie' for most people? And it's unlikely to be Spiderman because he's mostly the man part...

Arachnophobia is a famous movie featuring spiders and it is a favorite of a lot of people.

Sorry, but do you REALLY need to OWN this movie when even the box freaks him out? At least stick something over the cover so he doesn't have to look at that.

loserboii 11

Can anyone explain this FML. I don't understand it.

unknown_user5566 26

OP's husband has a phobia of spiders, and OP's favorite movie apparently has spiders on the cover of the dvd case.

It would have been helpful if the name of the movie was mentioned.

loserboii 11

Thanks 31. Eight Legged Freaks can be pretty scary.

unknown_user5566 26

I feel kind of bad for your husband. I hope you just put the movie in a blank dvd case, so he doesn't have to worry about it.

olpally 32

For people thumbing me down... I beat the person who said, Spider-Man obviously, under comment number one by 12 minutes! Oh well...

That must have really bugged the both of you.

Imagine Him Watching The Chamber Of Secrets.... That One Consists Of Spiders...thousands of them!:0

Not really. Not in the way eight legged freaks does. P.s. Were The Capitalisations Really Necessary? Or Do You Just Like To Annoy People?

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

I Actually Have That Habit Of Capitalizing Everything I Type. I Got Used To It From Playing Online Computer Games.

You Should Get Out Of That Habit Pretty Quickly If You Ever Want To Have A Grown Up Job.

MindFreakazoid 10

Only Do This When Necessary. It wasn't necessary? Don't do it.

MindFreakazoid 10

No, friend, Jesus has nothing to do with this.

SApprentice 34

That error in this FML... It bothers me.