By Cathy - 14/12/2009 05:03 - United States

Today, my husband was choosing an auto insurance. Geico was $500 and Allstate was $200. He chose Geico because it had a 'cute little lizard.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 799
You deserved it 4 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...and is that cute little lizard making up the 300.00 difference with the paychecks he's getting from the commericals?

jchansfan 0

Comments

OnDistantShores 0

Why would you marry such a person?

facepalmindia 0

You think he married you for the same reason?

Is annoying else annoyed by the arbitrariness of Geico's motto ("15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance")? The way it's worded, one could replace the 15% with 5% or 95% and be equally covered. Are consumers really that dumb? (Apparently so!)

ka_33 2

But Allstate has has President David Palmer....

Damn straight 14, he was the first black president of the U.S. and let Jack Bauer do what had to be done! If you can trust anyone with your safety its David Palmer.

ArthursLifeSucks 2

He's also Snakedoctor on The Unit...so he is doubly badass.

GoddessOfWaffle 0

If you really think David Wahtever is the the president, then you're just as stupid as the guy in the post.

lissarose 0

dude really? we know he isnt the president. @OP, that sucks, youre husband is an idiot.

bsias4ever 0

black presidents fail...... they are retarded.

KAYRRIE 0

u sound like a racist jackass!

perdix 29

Your husband is gay. He's lying to you about the "gecko" -- he really overpaid for car insurance because he has homoerotic fantasies about the Cavemen. Also, he has a money fetish and gets a boner when he sees the pile of money with the googly eyes!

xxreikoxx 31

Ugh. You two really need to grow up...

lol well u gotta admit..... the gecko is badass

I would be more concerned if he picked eSurance because of their mascot.

Allstate's executive memo a couple of years ago said "Good hands for those who settle, boxing gloves for the rest". They fight many legitimate claims to save money. They used to be good, now they are parasites.

xenomorph 0

. . . just like every insurance corporation. Have you watched Sicko by any chance?

Oh well. Quit complaining. BC's worse. We have a monopoly & they can charge whatever the hell they want because, what are you gonna do? Not have car insurance?

easily switched behind his back and the 5 yearold husband is none the wiser.