By wtf - 01/05/2015 22:57 - United States - Elkhart

Today, my husband wants me to apologize for getting angry when his father told me I'm getting so fat that I look like a whale. I'm not fat, I'm just 8 months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 232
You deserved it 3 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You will loose the baby weight, he will always be a ********.

mattmsk005 8

Did your husband not talk to his father in the last 8 months, because being pregnant is a pretty big thing you usually bring up in conversation?

Comments

I can't believe your baby's father won't stick up for you FYL

tchopper1969 16

well when's the last time the father in law saw his own dick cause of his belly. ha

That's not an appropriate thing to say even if you weren't pregnant.

I think the point was that it was ONLY appropriate BECAUSE she was pregnant. The comment was more than likely a joke akin to "swallowed a beachball" and all the other actually funny things people say with affection to pregnant ladies they care about.

don't mind him he's just being a terrible person, while you're doing something noble by carrying your child and on your way to being a great mother

Well I'm sure your father-in-law really doesn't want to see his whale grandchild then. Don't apologize, he's a jackass.

sourgirl101 28

This used to be me-- "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant"! *eats 6 donuts and a bag of Cheetos*

He could always just have a bad sense of humor

Damn that sucks. Dw you can get your figure back. He can't get a good attitude !

He can always get a new attitude. It's just whether or not he wants to.

I would totally krill him... looks like you have a new anemone.

Steve95401 49

You should be made to walk the plank(ton) for spouting off with such bad puns.

You've got to be codding me, bad puns? Need I tell you, I'm very shark witted. You're clearly fishing for a fight, but I shall not catch the bait!

Steve95401 49

Quit carping a-trout my post, even though I floundered badly in writing it.

Fluke off! YOUR post? I'll kick you up the Kraken if you claim ownership over MY post, you fishmongoring scallopywag!