By Anonymous - 31/10/2011 16:13 - Singapore

Today, my husband's car was stolen from our driveway while he was out jogging. We'd recently had a huge fight, and he accused me of having done this to get revenge. I was at work all day, but it seems this doesn't make any difference to his dumb, paranoid ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 375
You deserved it 6 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should counter-accuse him of doing it himself in an attempt to frame you, then settle it with a sword fight in the front yard.

tylersign 11

Ok, the deed is done. Where's my money?

Comments

You should counter-accuse him of doing it himself in an attempt to frame you, then settle it with a sword fight in the front yard.

Llama_Face89 33

It must be to the death though. Only way.

I'm wiling to bet the person you go crying to about your problems did something. Or it could be the other guy you have been sleeping with,or woman. Jk. Call the police and report it stolen.

Badab1ng 5

Here are three things you'll need in the bedroom tonight: 1. A golf club 2. An ice cube 3. A subway sandwich After finding a creative use for these things, your marriage will be fine.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Watch out for his revenge! Remember to check your shampoo bottle for hair dye or Nair. According to the FMLs I've read, that seems to happen often.

Yes, and it makes masturbation just awful.

Maybe you hired the ninjas to do it for you, those are sneaky little *******.

token_blackguy 18

This FML just proves the point of the saying, "those who can't do, teach." OP I feel for ya, your college life does suck.

gah! this comment was posted to the wrong FML. FML!

pie29302930 0

It was bad timing, but would be so ******* funny if you actually did. :) haha

yodas0da 12

dont let it get to you. a lot of people do & think crazy things out of anger. give it some time & he'll come around