By Pimp Daddy - 30/04/2017 20:00

Today, my husband put "sexual favors" on the memo line for my contractor's check. His wife saw it and he had to quit mid-job. I'm stuck with a half-finished house and my husband thinks it's funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 560
You deserved it 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you should make your husband do the work since he thinks it's so funny.

I really hope your husband went to the man's house and explained this to his wife. I'd had to think I ruined someone's marriage with a silly joke.

Comments

Seriously, if the wife is so dumb to think that someone would actually write that and on the check and have it be the truth, she's got bigger problems.

I wonder if it's possible to contact the wife and explain you're married to a manchild.

AzrielB 8

I write stuff like this on checks all the time. Your husband had every right to write that memo, but he should have also tried to clear it up when people overreacted to it.

Or draw a smiley face or something show its to be funny

Your husband is a completely juvenile moron. I'm wondering what good qualities he even has at this point. If this is standard behavior for him, then why aren't you in marriage counseling? Or seeing a divorce attorney? He needs to be apologizing to you, to the contractor, and to the contractor's wife. The contractor's wife needs some therapy for her jealousy, but still - your husband needs to own up to his bullshit and make this right.

Maybe your husband thought you were getting ******.

why are you stuck with an unfinished house and not him....you would think it should bother him just as much

I feel bad for the contractor and his wife mostly. The poor woman might just not trust her loved one anymore and the poor guy is in trouble for for something he didn't do. Not cool. I hope your husband apologised to both of them and to you, even if it's an honnest mistake. And then that you all laughed about it. Because happy endings are cool.