By fartingdogprego - 23/07/2010 13:18 - United States

Today, my husband left for a two-week trip. Last night he gave the dog a treat of steak fat and gristle. My treat? I am on bed rest with my pregnancy and helpless to stop the rancid dog farts that are silent and smell like a burning septic tank exploded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 377
You deserved it 4 454

fartingdogprego tells us more.

fartingdogprego 0

Thanks for those that understand! Hubby--great guy, went on this trip to get paternity leave later. Timing just sucks with bedrest (high blood pressure, just precaution, can't drive, walk the dog, clean, cook, work, etc) and a dummy move to give the dog food he's not used to. Texas is too hot to leave him outside. My mom helps in the am before work, and his mom is helping in the pm after work. Cooler with food they are making me and the laptop are making it bearable, and friends/hubby call all the time on the cell. Can get up to use the restroom as needed. Just sucks to be in bed or on the couch with a farting dog and not able to walk him and get some fresh air.

Top comments

5 years on from the original post! How's the kid doing? :-)

AmayaR 12

Why did they show her answer so late and yes, how is the kid doing?

Comments

wtf is hé on a trip for, hé should be at your feet, taking care of you.

iamchuck 0

Making money to pay for this new baby perhaps????

ArtIsResistance7 1

As Ted Nugent would say, "Kill it, and grill it." Then the only rancid farts you would have to worry about are your own!

Ctwebsyter 0

that sux op... the consequences of those silent-but-deadly doggie poots will NEVER be the same.

See if it was captain, he would have 4 dogs left so it wouldn't matter if he ate one.

I ate my cat once. Were down to three. "Help control the pet population, Have your pet spayed or eaten!"

pingpongpenguin 3
pingpongpenguin 3
pingpongpenguin 3

hahah, you're funny. that's not possible.

pingpongpenguin 3
sassy_bunny16 0

I think you can get off of bed rest for 5 minutes to take the dog outside. You deserve it for being lazy and using bed rest as an excuse.

rohosoccer08 1

you don't know her reason for bedrest, if she's got a major medical issue she may be on bedrest to prevent labor before the babys developed enough or it could be multiples or any number of reasons don't call her lazy if u don't know what's going on with her

sparklestar69 1

yeah damn sassy bunny you just look like an ignorant bitch

You're a bitch! U don't know why she's on bed rest, so shut up and don't call her lazy.

Judging by your picture, I am way younger than you and even I understand why she needs bed rest. It's not an excuse and she is in no way lazy. She could be bedridden because of high blood pressure or another medical condition that can come with pregnancy. By resting, she is helping both her and the baby. It could damage them both if she put too much stress on herself.

So is the dog supposed to crap in the house while your husband is gone? Or are you using bedrest as an excuse for that too? YDI for being too lazy. Kicking the dog out of your room on your way back from taking a leak won't hurt you.

That's what I was thinking. Is OP just gonna let the dog shit in the house for 2 weeks till her husband comes back? If that's the case, rancid dog farts are the least of her worried XD

you do realize that she needs the bedrest because of pregnancy, right?

well yea but 100% bed rest is impossible if she completely alone for 2 weeks she has to eat and go to the bathroom and if shes not completely alone then the other person can deal with the dog

yagurlteeteexoxo 0
Granddragon 0

channel your raging hormones and tear the dog apart with your bare hands.

3mi1y_ 16

If you're on bed rest due to pregnancy, then why would your husband leave you for 2 weeks? :/