By FattestUgliestPerson - 18/01/2014 09:45 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Today, my husband jokingly told my daughter when she passes gas in public she needs to blame it on the fattest and ugliest person there. We went shopping after and she let a HUGE fart out. She gasped, "Mommy!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 171
You deserved it 7 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are so many things wrong with this. Sorry.

Say nothing, stay completely calm, lull her into a false sense of security. Then go home and dutch oven the little brat.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Because they blame their farts on you? Not really a deal breaker.

You don't want to bring a new life in the world? You don't want to create a possible world-saver?

and it's comments like that people like you should never have children because they do worse than that everyday. yes my daughter makes me feel a little red faced sometimes but more often then not she makes me so proud to be called her mummy.

squideth 18

Oh shut up you pretentious lot. Some people don't want kids. Get the **** over it. They're not worse people because of it.

Sorry, but a wizards staff going into a wizards sleeve to create a magical being? Sounds majestic

They do say little kids are honest...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Because they're brutally honest? Or because they believe just about anything someone tells them?

People who dislike children are generally assholes.

TallMist 32

*SARCASM WARNING!* Yes! Hate the child for not understanding that her dad was joking! Hate on the child for doing what she thought she was told to do! Perfect sense, I do say. *END SARCASM!*

olpally 32

That's just awful. She needs to be taught the difference between right and wrong. Your husband is a jerk as well.

:3 daddy's little girl! Hahhaha sorry op.

At least you know she listens to her father!

JMichael 25

Even jokingly that's pretty rude from your husband

perdix 29

Let's hope you were in the store that sells supermodels. Well, you can lose weight, but ugly goes to the bone.

Don't take it personally...who else could she blame!