By sigh - 07/11/2015 05:39 - Australia - Rockdale

Spicy
Today, my husband is sulking because he "can't" have sex with me. I've tried initiating things multiple times, but he keeps saying no, because I'm pregnant and he says it'd be exactly the same as having sex with his own kid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 825
You deserved it 3 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Show him a high school biology book so he gets educated. Win-win.

Comments

On the bright side, I suppose you never have to worry about him being a child molester... :/

He obviously realises that when he's inside you, the baby might grab him and not let go. He's justifiable terrified.

OP might want a second opinion on this!

oh, God... your profile photo is kind of freaking me out.

OP do you want your child to be born with a dent on his head?! (sarcasm)

Unless she's not a fan of rewarding idiocy.

gobiteme2 34

And how does this help alleviate her desires.

How does that help her? All that does is reward his stupidity.

acerredrum 23

I think Op's husband is a moron for thinking it is the same as having sex with his child, but oral doesn't have to be a one way street. 69 could be an option.

Uh they can't have sex so they can give each other oral. Pft duh.

He'd probably claim it's the same as giving his child oral as well.

It is silly, but he is uncomfortable and hard as that is, it should be respected I think.

My oh refused sex either pregnancy for fear of hurting the babies. While pregnant with our first , I had a slight bleed after sex once, doctors confirmed sex would be safe in future, but he still worried :(

Does he only have sex wth you while you're inside somebody else's uterus? Did you two meet in a particularly dark corner of the web?

MonstreBelle 28

Babies aren't supposed to ruin your sex life until after they are born. I want to know what his reaction would be if he found out there are studies that suggest giving birth causes some women to ******.

I have heard about that. I accidentally came across a short documentary on YouTube once covering the process of conditioning your body to give you pleasure instead of pain. I remember a hot tub, midwife and massaging were involved but I don't remember anything specific about the procedure. If you ever find an instructional link, you must let us know ;)

I think everyone is missing the point. From what I can tell it isn't that he's stupid, it's that having sex with OP while she's pregnant is against his moral values and that's something you shouldn't try to change.

Well some "moral values" need to be changed. Some because they deny parts of humanity their inaliable (human) rights. Some because they are just wrong for other reasons.

...and where do conjugal rights come in to this equation?

What in gods name is immoral about it?

"How dare that gross woman I (presumably) love and to whom I am wed ask for affection while she grows my child spawn! ewwww!"

I think you're the one who missed the point.

why don't you just accept that he's obviously uncomfortable, as "stupid" as it sounds??

Because his reasoning is flat-out wrong and he apparently won't shut up about it.

This one would depend with me. If you are only a few months pregnant I'd be fine with it. But > 8 months would be pushing it with me.

More than 8 months is the best time to have pregnant sex because it helps the body go into labor.

Why?? Unless the baby is on it's way out, you're good to go! Gah I hate men that think is ok to use this as an excuse