By MyLife - 06/02/2013 08:04

Today, my husband decided to start seeing other people. I found out when I called and interrupted his date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 549
You deserved it 2 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Honey, can't you see I'm on a date here? Don't be so selfish! It's always about "Me, me, me." Can't you just let a guy have a nice time with his girl without getting calls every five minutes from his needy wife? *to the date, away from phone* the nerve of that woman..."

You should start seeing other people too - divorce lawyers.

Comments

wildsweetchild 19

Holy smokes..that man has no respect for you whatsoever ! It's time to stand up for yourself and out of self-respect dump him. People will treat you the way you let them treat you...so you go girl! Show him what he'd lost!

Not defending the OP's husband if he indeed was cheating, but how does the OP know it was a 'date'? If your spouse is cheating, they're not likely to answer the phone with, "Honey, can you call me back later, I'm at the movies on a date with Susan right now." Is it possible he was having lunch/dinner with a friend? A co-worker? If he IS cheating, then definitely DTMF, but I would honestly make sure you have all the information correct before leaping to conclusions.

I really want to know how that conversation went. Did he actually tell you he was on a date, or did he accidentally answer the phone and you heard some inappropriate noises?

He answered his phone and admitted to being on a date?

Should change the house locks and leave divorce papers attached to the door for him to see.

I read that as: He got pissed for interrupting the date. As. in, he answered the damn phone in the middle of it, casually? Excuse me, I'm very tired but is that correct how I read it? What the hell is wrong.with him?

perdix 29

Have fun with your open marriage! It usually easier for women to get laid than it is for men, so you should be able to rack up big numbers and beat the crap out of him.

TxCountryBeauty 10

Theres a party for that!! Have fun while you're still young enough to:)