By talktothefacecausethehandswanking - 22/06/2013 18:54 - Korea, Republic of - Seoul

Spicy
Today, my husband decided he would rather rage-wank to my mum's Facebook profile picture than make love to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 502
You deserved it 5 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like the phrase "rage wank." It paints a lovely picture.

flockz 19

when you say rage wank i imagine a man furiously masturbating while making guttural whale mating calls. thank you for that.

Comments

flockz 19

when you say rage wank i imagine a man furiously masturbating while making guttural whale mating calls. thank you for that.

Soniye 14

Then it ends with his penis falling off thanks to all the "rage wanking" LOL

AnimeGirl1 10
klovemachine 24

I've heard of anger banging, but rage wanking? o.O

It's the same I guess but very pathetic.

flashback_fml 14

At least he knows what your going to look like in a few years

imtooshy 18

Damn whitecrimson, that's what I was just gonna write! :)

bamagrl410 31

I don't know why people always say that because its not always true. I don't look like my mother at all, and I know plenty of other girls that resemble other members of their family.

She's a MILILF Mother In law I would like to ****

CallMeMcFeelii 13

She's probably more of a MILILTHOTHWAH(mother in law I'd like to hit over the head with a hammer).

imagineapc 11

D-I-V-O-R-C-E! And be prepared for your ex husband to be your new step daddy!

T-H-E B-R-E-A-K-D-O-W-N O-F T-H-E S-A-N-C-T-I-T-Y O-F M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E. ****, that was hard to type on a phone.

Pretty sure that the "sanctity of marriage" broke down somewhere around that time that OPs husband jerked off to her mom.

graceinsheepwear 33

Was he raging against you or her?

NavalAvaiations1 5

that must be some profile pice. ummm....what's her name? I'm looking to make new friends. yeah, that's it... friends.

lifesucks1217 6

awesome name and sorry to hear that op