By Anonymous - 20/06/2011 05:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband bought me a bouquet of roses. They caused me to sneeze seven times in a row. That was the closest he's ever got me to an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 896
You deserved it 8 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're mean, why don't you try giving him hints on what to do bed next time. the flowers were a lovely gesture though so I hope you appreciated them instead of having a sook about sneezing

Comments

PSQ91 6

Try confronting him with your problem, you'll work it out.

There are two posibilities: 1) OP is able to give herself an ******. Solution for her problem: communication. 2) OP can't give herself an ******. Solution for her problem: none.

Pretty much what I was thinking, except that she probably cannot give herself an ****** because she hasn't tried. Too uptight? IDK, but she needs to get herself off and then help hubby learn how to do it instead of bitching about it.

ladybuggirl1234 3

HahHaa this made me laugh so hard!!!

Me too! I was gonna say, you married him - if you can discuss it with hundreds of strangers - you should discuss it with him! Or get a vibrator!!

theten_fml 9

sneeze fetish, that's what it is.

Wow, you're a B. Your husband brings you flowers, and you fuss about him not making you ******? Here's a novel idea, try telling him what you like, and don't complain when your life is FAR from sucking. I don't see how this is an FML, but it is a big ol' YDI.

it takes two you know. if your sex life isn't so great guide and teach him how you like it or use a toy to help or something it's not all him I'm sure. communication is key

puppy23 3

Typical woman. The guy does something really nice and she complains about something totally different. Appreciate the flowers and if he can't give you an ****** then TALK to him about it, communication is key.

I can't believe some women too. Why complain if you have a loyal husband beside you ready to please you? ****... communication! It's what'll help every relationship out.

yzBabe 0

"Typical woman" my ass! She's just mean.

ladybuggirl1234 3

Ya I am a girl an I thought that was nice! She is just a complete bitch. I would love if my boyfriend did that

gav52l 4

You share a sexual relationship, both of you should be able to work with each other to find out what works for each of you in the bed so therefore you deserve it for allowing him to be a bad shag.

EvilDave 13

Sounds like something Sam Kinison ranted about: woman: "Here's the pussy! You figure it out!" man: "Do you like this? How about this? " woman: "uh, oh, uh, I don't know!" man: "Is there an instruction manual?"

At the first sight it looked like someone got sneezed in the face on your avatar. ^^'