By sarah6786 - 22/01/2013 02:27 - United States - Schenectady

Spicy
Today, my husband asked me to show him my boob. I began to pull the side of my shirt down when he said, "No, not that one, the big one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 693
You deserved it 4 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, almost every girl's boobs are not identical. It's natural

astralvagan 20

You should ask him to show you his penis and then say the same thing to him

Comments

And in most guys, one ******** is bigger than the other. It all works out for the better.

OrangeKnife 10

Sometimes the size is really unnoticeable so i think OPs bf had skill or OPs boobs are reaaaaallly different in size.....

I beg to differ! "Bigger" insinuates large to begin with, and I can tell you first -hand- that is not true in all cases.

@92 I think you are thinking of the word "big". Bigger insinuates a comparison, as in "That tic tac is bigger than my penis!" Not necessarily meaning either is large at all.

Should name them so you'll know which one he wants to "Come out to play? :P

Name them something like Titan and Cretin. Just because they sound cool.

astralvagan 20

Someone here on FML (not sure whom) once said her BF named her mixed matched boobies "Biggie Smalls". I'm still laughing from that comment.(:

Omfg my best friend used to have a non existent boob. Like one was a regular sized boob and the other was a pancake(she had an implant put in, but anyway...) everyone that knew about it called her biggie smalls. I apologize for the irrelevancy, just made me think of it.

That's when you take a mirror and shove it in his face ;) reaction would be priceless!

You want me to treat you like a game? Sure, I'll play with you.. XD

oj101 33

When you're having sex next time, tell him to penetrate his *thing* in your vayjay when it already is. Then you're even with him.

That's just retarded. I have no idea why you even said that

starcrossddream 14

I think #19 was trying to refer to the ever amusing "is it in yet?" comment.

oj101 33

#19 - You're correct, thanks for clarifying my comment. I couldn't think of how to say it in a short way - thus making my comment a pleonasm. I just gave you a thumbs up :)

*penis ******* It's ok, you can use adult words on the internet. But at least you got 'your' and 'you're' correct

oj101, you are 19 so are you telling yourself that you're correct? :/ Also, all women know their breasts are different sizes so I feel your suggestion is a little harsh for something so common. It's so easy to get a man doubt his penis size and it could take a while to get his self esteem back!

oj101 33

Oh god. I was referring to #36. I was tired when I posted my comment. Surprisingly weak comments for me. I guess I'll have to own my stuff.

It's natural that one is bigger than the other. Take it as a compliment.

My right boob is bigger than my left one, it keeps popping out of my DD bra :(

Let's be honest for a second - you only posted so you could brag about your supposed boob size, didn't you?

Actually it really bothers me. I just recently noticed it and I've been very self conscious about it. I feel OP's pain.

I bet this is some creepy old guy, and not even a girl.

baby_frenchie 6

He wanted front row tickets to see 'Biggie Smalls'! lmfao! xD

Same thing happens to me. You're not alone.