This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By im_preggo - 26/12/2016 17:45

Today, my husband and I told my family that we are pregnant. No one congratulated us, and my eldest sister ran out of the room crying. Apparently, my sister had been 6 weeks pregnant and was going to announce it on Christmas, but lost the baby three days ago. No one had told me.
I agree, your life sucks 657
You deserved it 56

Top comments

Omg her baby died. What is wrong with you?

Not your fault. How can you know if people don't tell you??

Comments

Not your fault. How can you know if people don't tell you??

This is one of those times where everyone is hurt but no one is at fault. Your sister can't help the pain she is in, and you can't help not knowing about it since no one told you. I don't envy either of your situations, but congratulations anyway.

I believe that 3 days after losing a child her behavior was absolutely reasonable.

Omg her baby died. What is wrong with you?

1st, congratulations on your pregnancy 2nd, it's not your fault especially if you didn't know about her loss and 3rd, I'm so very sorry for her a loss is vary hard to go through at any stage of pregnancy.

Why is being pregnant a reason for congratulations? It's just proof you were ******. Nothing special about it.

Is this not an appropriate post to remind that OP didn't end it with FML?