By Anonymous - 04/08/2013 16:45 - Barbados - Bridgetown

Today, my husband and I arrived in Barbados on vacation. We visited a club, and they had a selection of drinks with weird names. My husband ordered one called the Raging Bitch, flicked his finger towards me, and said to the barkeeper, "Might as well get something I'm used to." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 864
You deserved it 11 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeannaLove 32

Tell the bartender you'd like small dick because it reminds you of home. :)

Tell your husband and bartender this : screw you guys I'm going home. ( just like Eric Cartman)

Comments

Tell the bartender you want the blue balls so you can relate to the jacka** and flick your finger to him ;)

Order a "******** shot" and say that's the only one you're ever going to do. Might as well live up to your Raging Bitch's name.

What are you doing with someone who openly and publicly humiliated you like that? I'm sure you mean now EX-boyfriend, right? Once your finished with this loser make yourself gorgeous and enjoy this holiday destination full of the sexiest men on earth ;) have fun.

imagineapc 11

My boyfriend would absolutely say this, and I would laugh my **** off. We compete to embarrass or gross each other out as much as we can because its funny. We love each other and like to make the other laugh. And it's a bit harder to just break up when you're married.

Xatraris 38

Seeing as how they're married I don't think just leaving and finding a bunch of sexy men helps the situation. At the same time I wouldn't take my girl out on vacation and try to sex up other women over a tiny, possibly hurtful, statement.

Probably right! It's got to be them zinging each other. I have an older couple in their 60's that's been married forever, that come to my bar. He'll joke about how she still owns him a BJ for 3-14 (steak and ******** day) and she jokes about him needing to take the whole Viagra pill this time. Sorta "Sonny and Cher" style. At first your jaw will drop until you realize that's their way of joking and showing each other their spicy side.

hcollins1 18

I may seem like a bitch on here but I'd rather have my boyfriend like OPs boyfriend joke around with me like that when were together and out in public. What's the point of being in a relationship if you can't openly joke around with each other? Have fun with each other! If he was constantly doing this and being completely serious though that may be a different story but OPs boyfriend seems to be joking around with them!

should have ordered a comfortable screw and a screaming ****** because you're there for something different

challan 19

Or a ******** and say its the only one for tonight.

or, order a wet pussy and then leave with another woman

Misaki18 17

You should have ordered the "small dick" ;D

Personally, I would laugh at that, but everyone has a different relationship with their SOs then everyone else. And since this is an FML I'm going to assume you don't have that type o' relationship - which is fine. So personally, if my SO hurt me like that I would tell him that when we were away from the situation and sober. Tell him how it hurt you - relationships are about communication and honesty.

jw90 18

I don't see the problem here.

Ha ha now it's time to be a smartass turn the tables laugh at it and be done it seems he was joking but hey tell him if he hurt your feelings. Heck friends and family have called me worse and I say things right back we don't care who hears but as long as we're all joking it doesn't matter.