By wife - 22/02/2015 03:47 - United States - Oceanside

Today, my husband lost his keys again. It's a daily struggle to find them. This time they were in an ice cube, literally. He said he must have accidentally put them in there when making ice. He's going to be the father of my future children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 360
You deserved it 8 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you will know the first place to look should the kids go missing.

Comments

This is when you start to question if he's either doing this on purpose, or maybe has another issue going on. Hopefully he's just a really - strangely - forgetful person.

He could have some kind of disease. Hypothyroidism, or even Alzheimer's. I'd go to a doctor!

Sounds like your husband and I have a lot in common. We should get to know each other and chill sometime.....

1dvs_bstd 41

Have anyone ever had money on their hand and just absent mindedly thrown it away? Worse things have happened OP, doesn't mean he's gonna be a terrible dad.

That must be a pretty big ice cube to fit keys inside.

That was my first thought too, how big are these ice cubes?

Maybe it's time to get a hook or a bowl that goes right by the door. I use to lose my keys all the time too, but now that I have an exact place to put them it makes it easier. By lose them I mean one time I found them behind the milk in the fridge. There is hope for him.

bronxiecat777 14

I would laugh, except I've lost count of the times I've walked back to the couch with a jug in my hand and the remote in the refrigerator.

Helldemon 32

I'm still trying to figure out how that happens. Everyone has probably done what you have with objects, I know I have. Even sitting things down in odd places but how a ice cube tray. If it was frozen in a cube then he must have filled it up, meaning he was focused on it, why would he have ever sat keys in/on it.