By twice-a-day - 18/11/2010 05:04 - United States

Today, my house is suffering from an infestation of these tiny black beetles. After brushing my teeth tonight, I was rinsing out my toothbrush when I found that one of the beetles had curled up to die between the bristles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 986
You deserved it 4 028

Same thing different taste

Comments

peachezthelette 22

Eww.. When me and my ex-fiance(sons father) found out we had bed bugs, we slept in the truck, In 40degree weather. I cant stand sleeping in bugs. Me and my parents had a flea investation one time.. I HAD to sleep in that.it was so horrible.

sourgirl101 28

I just watched a 20/20 special on people getting bed bug from hotels. Even the super nice, expensive ones. The bed bugs crawl into people's suitcases and the people bring them back home. Super creepy and so hard to get rid of.

ThePersonalDream 0

I feel seriously dumb, I thought bed bugs were fake and parents just said that to scare the children. *cringes* I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight.

Bed bugs are very real and apparently very annoying. My wife won't let me put our suitcases on our bed anymore just in case a bedbug has hitchhiked home with us.

You don't have to put the critter on the bed to get the infestation. If a pregnant female has hitched on to your 'case and gives birth in your home, you'll have a infestation rather quickly. One thing that may be a good idea though, is tossing your clothes into the dryer after you get home the hotel. Heat kills 'em.

heat will kill them, and also extreme cold weather. there so hard to get rid of even bug exstermenaters won't garentee they will get rid of them,in my old apartment they did a check for them, lucky I didnt have them! yay! I would freak,

DakotaCat 4

Great! Now I will think about this when brushing my teef with my toofbrush!

That's so cool! I'm so jealous!! I wish that had happened to me. I'd have been honored! Was it Paul or Ringo?

sourgirl101 28

I heard "Apple" just purchased the "The Beatle" apps. I'm looking forward to down loading a few.(:

Yup- their entire catalog. If I didn't already have all their stuff on CD, I'd buy the whole thing. Amazingly, "Here Comes the Sun" was their top seller yesterday, more than "A Day in the Life," "Hey Jude," and "Across the Universe."

Nah, it was dead already, so it'd be John or George.

sourgirl101 28

I sing "I am the Walrus" at karaoke! (Tipsy of course.) Hard song but so fun once you nail it. I have all their songs too but want to get the trivia questions for fun.

"A Day in the Life" might be my second-favorite Beatles tune, after "Something". "Sonething" will always be in my top 10 love songs, I think. Hmm, I'm thinking a Beatles-glutted playlist is in order for my afternoon of blogging today...

Time to buy a new toothbrush :) Oh, and maybe call an exterminator if you cant find bombs at Walmart or somewhere to kill them. Yuck yuck !

pichu172b 7

We had that problem too a while ago. it was because we bought some awful hamster food from Petland. Maybe you should check whatever animal food you have gotten.

hairt 4

you don't check your toothbrush before brushing?! >:0

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

How do you it was dead at first? It probably died a minty fresh asskicking in your mouth :(