By fuck off, eh! - 07/03/2014 21:25 - Canada - Milton

Today, my hippy nutjob of a roommate threw a bitch fit at me, all because he saw me chopping down a tree in Minecraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 427
You deserved it 5 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he's just more of a cobblestone kind of guy.

You deserve it for living with a hippie. Next time just punch him in the face.

Comments

Well that hippie does not understand that trees in minecraft don't matter...

Minecraft is not a game it's a way of life.

TallMist 32

"This isn't a game... IT'S LIFE!" - The Toymaker/Sylvester Stalone

DrownedMyFish 18

Tell the poor sap to leave! It's time for you to branch out and find a new roommate that doesn't annoy yew.

God damn the puns. You deserve a high five.

You're truly pun of a kind! I applaud you!

Yeah, what exactly does he think all the vegetarian dishes and granola he eats is made of? I'm thinking plants, plants like those trees, except real, not digital.

skyeyez9 24

Those types are hypocrites. They use fossil fuels, possibly wear animal tested products and leather, live in a house made with wood and maybe wood flooring. Its just they feel they are entitled to it and nobody else is.

With so many new games taking place in urban and futuristic space environments digital trees are becoming endangered. It's our duty to preserve the trees out there. I mean did you really need that wood OP.

cleary30 13

Yes, his intention was to get the seeds and plant more trees, so yes he did need it.

shyeahh_fml 19

I know it's a bit off topic, but I love your name, eh?!

and the fact that it says he's from Canada just makes it all the funnier

I thought the sameish thing, more along the lines of, omg.. it's the meany of Canada.

Squeaky_Tomato 14

Yet he lives in a house, which is generally made of a wood frame...

skipper2009 18

Or something that he uses is made of/with it.

sexpectations 15
sexpectations 15

I can feel the impending down votes so give me a chance to explain my comment. OP referenced the movie White Chicks, namely through the use of "bitch fit". Anyone familiar with said movie knows that every acceptable BF is accompanied by a letter.

Just because you use a certain turn of phrase does not mean it was quoted from a movie, thank you much dumbass.

Coeliacchic93 21

33 I got it straight away! I love that movie, no matter how many times I watch it I still laugh so much!